The objective of the conference is to provide a platform to Heads of Treasuries and senior officers involved with risk management function to discuss a few contemporary issues like financial markets and regulatory developments, foreign portfolio investments, interest rate derivatives, corporate bond market, ECB and masala bonds, and liquidity management. This conference would also provide an opportunity to the participants to interact with the regulators and their peers.
Broad themes/coverage (illustrative)
· FPI – How to optimize policy for steady investments?
· Offshore forex and swap markets – How we should respond?
· How to improve liquidity in G-sec market?
· IRF and IRS market - what needs to be fixed to ensure better participation?
· Corporate bond market – where are we?
· Liquidity management by RBI
· ECB and masala bonds – New policy initiatives