Financial Markets Program
Monday, January 25, 2016
to Friday, January 29, 2016
Financial markets (money, debt, forex and capital) are evolving rapidly, making it imperative for bankers & professionals to stay abreast with all the recent developments.
The objective of the program is to provide an opportunity for senior officials / economists of banks / financial institutions -
- to have an overview and interface with regulators and operators of financial markets dealing in policy formulations
- sharing experiences on the strategic issues that impact and shape policy making in financial markets
- understanding the inter-linkages between money market, debt market, forex and derivatives market and capital market
- understanding linkages of financial markets with global economy
- understanding financial stability and consumer protection issues
This 4-day program is specifically designed and targeted at the senior officials / economists of banks / financial institutions (ED/CGM/GM/DGM) in charge of Treasury/Markets/Planning and Economics.
View Program Description