CAFRAL Workshop on Emerging trends in Cyber-Attacks, Response Management and Digital Forensics
Thursday, September 28, 2017
to Friday, September 29, 2017
Taj Lands’ End, Bandra (W), Mumbai
The objective of the Workshop is to provide insights into the emerging trends in cyber-attacks, building appropriate incident response systems and leveraging on digital forensics and information sharing for tackling cybercrime.
· Emerging Trends in Banking & Security landscape
· Key Security Themes in the context of recent cyber attacks
· Preventing DDOS attacks
· Next Generation SOC –Proactive to Predictive
· Ransomware attacks & strategies to mitigate – Case study
· What Next After Being Breached?
· Importance of Digital Forensic Readiness Assessment
· ATM Attacks & Security – Case Study
· Preventive Strategies
· Developing a collaborative, multi-stakeholder approach to tackle cyber attacks
The Workshop is specifically designed for senior officials heading / handling cyber security and cyber risk management, IT governance & security, digital banking or functioning as CISOs, CTOs, CVOs or Heads of mobile/channel fraud management, in