The program, especially designed for senior executives of the Indian financial institutions, focuses on three key themes (i) Leadership, Management and Decision-making in a changing world (ii) Sustainable Strategies for Banks and Financial Institutions and (iii) Risk Culture, Risk Governance and Risk Management.
Why should delegates attend?
• A comprehensive insight, from national as well as global perspective, on the above themes, will enhance the knowledge-base and skills of the delegates so that they can assume even higher leadership positions in future.
• Led by World-renowned professors, with cutting edge research on leadership and strategy and Practitioners focusing on actual risk management implementation issues
• A forum for discussion with Regulators, Leading Professors & Practitioners
• Field visits to Reserve Bank of Australia, Australian Stock Exchange, Macquarie -Optus Cyber Security Hub, etc.
(i) Leadership, Management and Decision-Making:
• The role of Leadership in sustaining a Culture of Excellence
• Building and Leading High Impact Teams
• “Wisdom in Management”
• Strategic management and Leadership
• Governance and Innovation
(ii) Business Strategy:
• Business strategy in the context of changing financial sector regulation and market developments.
• how banks can offer differentiated customer experience and gain customers’ trust through strategic initiatives
• implications of fintech and blockchain on banks’ business strategy
• Visit to the Innovation Lab of The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) of Australia
• HR Strategy for becoming a “Great Place to Work”
(iii) Risk Culture, Risk Governance and Risk Management:
• Risk Management, Governance and Capital Planning in Banks
• Basel III Reforms: Strengthening the resilience of banks
• Credit Risk and Regulatory Capital: Standardised and IRB Approaches
• Operational Risk Management and Regulatory Capital
• Macro prudential Surveillance and Stress Testing of Financial Systems
• Managing Risk Culture
• Sustainable Finance and Carbon Risk
• Financial Market Infrastructure
• Cyber risk