Financial Markets Program
Monday, March 06, 2017
to Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Financial markets (money, debt, forex and capital) are evolving rapidly, making it imperative for bankers & economists to stay abreast with all the recent developments.
The objective of the program is to provide an opportunity for senior officials/economists of banks / financial institutions
- to have an overview and interface with regulators and operators of financial markets dealing in policy formulations
- sharing experiences on the strategic issues that impact and shape policy making in financial markets
- understanding the inter-linkages between money market, debt market, forex and derivatives market and capital market
- understanding linkages of financial markets with global economy
- understanding financial stability and consumer protection issues.
This three-day program is specifically designed and targeted at the senior officials/economists of banks/financial institutions (ED/CGM/GM/DGM) in charge of Treasury/Markets/Planning and Economic Department.
View Program Description